WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES XWSS.ORG COLLECT? The information we gather from our users enables us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our users.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include names, addresses, email addresses, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, personal interests and other demographic information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the advertising and content you see, entering you in opted-in sweepstakes or promotional contests, and communicating with you about specials and new products.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
What About Cookies?
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Web site or services. Westbridge Technology automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Westbridge Technology cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Westbridge Technology only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the Web site or services so that we can make the Web site appealing to as many users as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Web site, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit Web sites anonymously. While Westbridge Technology will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Westbridge Technology cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
WILL Westbridge Technology SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES? Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We will not sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only with the affiliated companies and divisions that are under control of Westbridge Technology and as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, Westbridge Technology provides services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share user information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, Westbridge Technology's agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Promotional Offers: We may send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please contact Westbridge Technology at email@example.com.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Westbridge Technology, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Westbridge Technology goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of Westbridge Technology may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Westbridge Technology and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Westbridge Technology, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information. We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of exchanging contact and lead information. However, we will not share your Personal Information with such third parties if you opt-out of such service upon registration, or if you contact Westbridge Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we do not share such information.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE? We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. Your Westbridge Technology account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need ensure unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS? If you register with www.xwss.org, you will not be able to access or edit your registration information, but you may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to use, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain Westbridge Technology features.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Westbridge Technology site, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.